We were too dominant: Van Gal

This is the type of interview you give when you watch a match drunk or when u just decide say Na back of tv hungry u watch.
"We controlled the game for 85 minutes but we lost
in five minutes and that cannot happen," he told
BBC Sport.
"After 1-0 they changed their shape and then we
couldn't cope with that, so that's not good.
"They changed the shape and we had to be
compact. We forgot that maybe because we are
too dominant. We have to learn from that.
"First you have to create chances, with scoring
goals you need luck, that we don't have at the
moment.
"I have enjoyed our football but you need the result
and we lost again. All the players were very
motivated to beat them."
"You see the game today, we could have scored
much more," he told Sky Sports. "I don't think
that's the problem.
"When the opponent scores goals you can always
find errors. I have to analyse that with my players.
"But we have to score more and you can't concede
goals."

On Romero's performance

"You can write everything you want. What I always
say is defending starts in front and not only in the
last line.
"You can always analyse errors but I don't think
that is a good way.
"You have to see the way the team is defending as
a team and then I know what errors has been
made.
"At the end, of course, the pressure for the last
defender or goalkeeper is always higher.
"I don't agree when you only say the goalkeeper
was not so good."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I'm thrilled Pedro got the winning goal"

Barcelona breaks another record!!!!

C.Ronaldo in hunt for another golden shoe.