I left Machester United because Van Gaal changed my position: Dimaria

The Argentine who switched the red side of Manchester for the beautiful city of Paris, said he had to lea've Manchester because Van Gaal changed his position. "Van Gaal has his philosophy and one of the reasons I wanted to go to Manchester United is because of that factor. "However, it was difficult to adapt to Van Gaal's workings. I had a couple of run-ins with him. "It started well for me but then I got injured. When I came back, Van Gaal changed my position. When I spoke to PSG coach Laurent Blanc he said he'd play me in the position I had for Real Madrid." Maria's international team mate Lionel Messi has been publicly criticised for their failure in the Copa America and Dimaria also had this to say: “The next Copa America is our main goal now,” he added. “People didn't see the state of our dressing room after losing this summer's final – we were destroyed. “We do not want to lose another final. Messi is the most important player to our team, by a long way. Without him, it would be much more difficult. “When things don't work out in football, of course you hurt. It's even more painful when a comrade is slaughtered by the press.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How much can u bet on a match?

Team Fact: Arsenal